
Hey Guys,
I'm back and I am exhausted!
We were working 10 hours days over in Istanbul, taking photographs for the guidebook we hope to publish and then, in the evenings, we would process all of the photographs from our magical days in the city. Di is wayyyyy behind because she takes far too many photographs.
Anyway, here is a photograph of me enjoying a typical Turkish breakfast on a rooftop hotel balcony in the city of Istanbul. On the plate you will see black olives (Di's favourite), green olives, slices of bread, white cheese (goat I think) and then you can't see it so well but there is another kind of stringy cheese that was delicious. The tomatoes were so tasty and we had 3 small Turkish teacups of cay (tea) to wash it all down.
I have a million stories to tell you but I need to sleep tonight. The flight from Istanbul, Turkey to Brussels in Belgium is 3 hours and we have walked a million Istanbul miles with the cameras.
Sorry to be so quiet while I was there but get ready for 'Flat Stanley in Istanbul - the Novel!
i'm normally not a fan of olives, but that looks awesome!
ReplyDelete